I’m the Lady and he is the Tramp; well not really, but it sounds good! Today is Valentine’s Day and I am celebrating by sharing some exciting news with you. Disney’s Lady and the Tramp is being added to Disney’s Signature Collection! This means you will be able to buy a special edition DVD in stores and online starting on February 27th (buy on February 20th on Movies Anywhere).
For me this is one of the best Disney movies to watch for Valentine’s Day. While you won’t be able to buy the movie in time for today you can express your love to your special someone by recreating the iconic spaghetti and meatball dinner with them. After recreating this adorable scene you can tell your lover that they will be getting a special surprise later in the month.
The Disney Signature Collection
This edition of Lady and the Tramp comes with bonus features never before released on DVD. I find these features to be worth buying a new copy of the movie even if you already own one. It’s also a great way to create an extra collection to pass down to your children when they grow up.
- Walt & His Dogs – Through archival recordings and photos, hear the tales of the dogs Walt Disney owned and loved over his lifetime.
- Stories from Walt’s Office – Take a tour of Walt’s office suite on the Studio lot, carefully re-created to look just as it did when he occupied it.
- How to Make a Meatball and Other Fun Facts About “Lady and The Tramp” – Watch a delicious lesson on how to make perfect meatballs with teen chef Amber Kelley and Oh My Disney Show Host Alexys Gabrielle.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020