I participated in the We Love Disney album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.
I have always been a lover of anything Disney and I was so excited to see that they were putting together a We Love Disney Hits album. I am always scouring the internet for new versions of Disney songs because different genres of music can make a song sound completely different and give it a different feel without ever changing the words of the songs. The album that they put together is amazing; they selected some of the hottest artists from across the pop, rock, R&B, and country worlds asking them to deliver their own unique interpretations of classic Disney songs.
After listening through the whole album I have found it difficult to narrow down my favorites out of them all, but was able to narrow it down a little bit for you. My top two favorite songs are performed by Jason Derulo and Gwen Stefani. I will even admit that Lucy Hale & Rascal Flatts make my top list even though I am not much of a country music fan. The We Love Disney album was released in several configurations, including as a digital album, a standard CD, a Deluxe CD, on Deluxe Vinyl, and as a picture-disc set. You can purchase the album on both iTunes and Amazon for your convenience.
You might wonder why you would want to buy anything more than just the downloadable versions of the album. I personally love vinyl and find it to be rather relaxing to put a vinyl album in the record player. They also have two other versions that include more than what you get on the regular album. Check them out below.
The Deluxe versions feature:
two bonus tracks from Verve Records’ artists Brenna Whitaker (“It’s Not Easy Being Green” from The Muppet Show) and Yuna (“A Whole New World” from Aladdin).
We Love Disney will also be available as a Collector’s Edition Box Set, which includes:
- the digital deluxe album
- limited-edition double vinyl,
- standard-edition double vinyl
- limited-edition CD
- standard-edition CD
- limited-edition double-picture disc
- four numbered lithographs
- a DVD of “The Magic Behind We Love Disney”
- a limited-edition T-shirt featuring a one-time only design
- an exclusive tote bag
- a Certificate of Authenticity
I personally think that the Collector’s Edition Box Set is amazing. You cannot beat everything that comes in it. If you are a true collector of Disney items then this is something you will want to add to your collection. It is a limited print which means that it is a true collector’s item.
If you aren’t convinced that you will want to purchase this album wait another moment and at least check out the song list because I don’t think you will be able to turn away from it knowing the artists and songs that made this album what it is.
The We Love Disney track list is as follows:
- NE-YO “Friend Like Me” (Aladdin)
- Jessie J “Part of Your World “(The Little Mermaid)
- Jason Derulo “Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants’ Ingonyama” (The Lion King)
- Gwen Stefani “The Rainbow Connection” (The Muppet Movie)
- Ariana Grande “Zero To Hero” (Hercules)
- Jhené Aiko “In a World of My Own/Very Good Advice” (Alice in Wonderland)
- Fall Out Boy “I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song)” (The Jungle Book)
- Tori Kelly “Colors of the Wind” (Pocahontas)
- Kacey Musgraves “A Spoonful of Sugar” (Mary Poppins)
- Charles Perry “Ev’rybody Wants To Be a Cat” (The Aristocats)
- Jessie Ware “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” (Cinderella)
- Lucy Hale & Rascal Flatts “Let It Go” (Frozen)
- Various Artists “It’s a Small World”
Bonus tracks on Deluxe CD, Vinyl, and Picture Disc:
- Brenna Whitaker “It’s Not Easy Being Green” (The Muppet Show)
- Yuna “A Whole New World” (Aladdin)
What song do you think is going to be your favorite?
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020