This is my kick off post for the June Blogging Challenge over at BE Society. I just love my blogging gals over there and even though I am a few days behind I want to get myself all caught up. Feel free to come join up with us. Just create a tag on your blog for the June BE Society Challenge and link it up on the sign-up post over on the BE Society website.
June 1st: List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. I love anime. I mean really, deeply love it. I can’t ever seem to get my hands on enough of it.
2. I have an obsession with scarfs. They are the best accessory, ever!
3. I love horror movies, scary books, and researching haunted places.
4. I am a “closet” geek/nerd. I love sci-fi, supernatural things, and well video games as well.
5. I am shy and awkward around people in person until I know them real well.
6. I love animals. I cannot live without them and I always want to adopt more, but know I can’t own too many right now.
7. I am not very crafty, but I like to pretend like I am.
8. My favorite author is Douglas Adams and I have read The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy more times than I can remember.
9. Politically standing I am a part of no party, but I follow the Libertarian party.
10. I love learning new things. I enjoy studying philosophy and world religions.
11. I am a hoarder though with my two past moves I have been slowly cutting back on the things that I own.
12. I gave up a daughter for adoption six years ago.
13. I went to Europe for 3 weeks when I was 11 years old with the People to People program.
14. I love camping and fishing. I also do not mind getting down and dirty.
15. I miss making orthotics and prosthetics almost every day since I stopped going to school for it.
16. I collect knives and blades of all sorts, shapes, and sizes.
17. I cannot go anywhere without my cellphone. I am constantly on social media as well as taking pictures.
18. My puppy, Luna, goes everywhere with me and I actually avoid going on trips where I cannot bring her with me.
19. I am not really a girly girl, but I do have some girly tendencies.
20. I hate silence and always have a TV Show or music playing in the background.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020