This post was intended to be for June 3rd’s post however that challenge post was supposed to be “Describe your relationship with your spouse” which does not really work for me seeing as how I am single. You can still sign-up and either catch up on the challenges or just jump in on the current task at hand over on the BE Society’s June Challenge post. Don’t forget that you can read all of my posts by going to my BE Society June Challenge tag.
June 4th – List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self if you could.
These are my ten platitudes that I would want to tell myself when I was 16 years old. I know I could have gone a different route and told myself things I should specifically do and not do, but I know that all of my choices have made me who I am today – whether or not they were good or bad decisions.
1. Being an adult isn’t all that it is chalked up to being. Enjoy what is left of your childhood.
2. Don’t ever lose touch with who you really are.
3. Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. You are strong and you will succeed.
4. Be willing to try new things and don’t let life scare you into submission.
5. Walk away from the toxic people in your life. They will not help you succeed; they will only hinder your personal growth.
6. Embrace your future and never give up.
7. When one thing seems like the end of the world – remember that you will keep moving forward and that you can find the good in everything.
8. It is ok to walk away without completing a task. It does not make you a failure.
9. You are an amazing girl/woman and don’t ever forget that.
10. Live every day like it is your last.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020