This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
It seems like I can’t get beyond thinking about how I can save money. I knew that having a child meant extra expenses, but I never really added up all of the expenses that come with having little baby. It goes beyond the essentials, but I can’t cut corners when it comes to paying his medical bills or his health insurance premiums. Instead I have to focus on how to save money on baby essentials and that is why I have been so excited to have partnered with Luvs and Ibotta to see what they are all about.
Luvs diapers are known for being the diaper of experienced moms and because of that I had a feeling that they might be the diaper for me. I love that Luvs are quite a bit less expensive than the leading brands of diapers on the market. That there is the first reason I wanted to see what they are all about. Not only are they cheaper, but this Sunday (April 17, 2016) you will want to keep your eye out for the P&G insert because you will be able to find a Luvs coupon for $1 off of one pack of diapers as well as a coupon for $3 off of any 2 diaper packs. These coupons can be used at any mass discount or grocery retailer that sells Luvs.
I love to use coupons and plan to snag these coupons up this weekend. At the same time when I heard that there is also a $5 rebate offered for Luvs on Ibotta I knew I needed to give it a try. I wasn’t too sure how to use it at first and that is why I thought I would share with you where you can find it and exactly how to go about redeeming rebates.
How to use Ibotta
- Download the Ibotta app through iTunes or Google Play.
- Sign into the application. I used Facebook to ease the login process.
- Search for Luvs and purchase them at any of your participating stores.
- Verify your purchases by scanning product barcodes and submitting a photo of your receipt.
- Save money and earn cash back! (Your $5 cash back rebate will be deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.)
As you can see it really isn’t very difficult to use the app. I honestly feel like anyone who uses a smart phone can easily figure out this application. So, this Sunday I recommend grabbing your scissors and cutting out these two coupons. Grab them and hurry over to your nearest retailer and purchase two packs of Luvs. In order to use the rebate you must make sure that at least one of the Luvs boxes is 54 ct or higher. You will be able to get any size diaper that you currently need.
Have fun saving money with Luvs and Ibotta!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Finding Gifts For Those Long Distance Birthdays Thanks to Wicked Uncle - August 1, 2019
- Second Pregnancy Woes for the Disabled Mom - July 15, 2019
- Why I love Mother’s Day - May 8, 2019