This post about how to save money is sponsored by Tatu Media.
The holidays are right around the corner and I don’t know if you feel like I do, but I am trying to save every penny I can because Holidays are not cheap. That is why I love it when I find out about these great money saving tips and ricks during the holiday season. Seeing as it is already December I know I have already spent a large amount of money and now find it even more important to save any money I can to get through the rest of the month.
I found out about this great deal where you can save $19.05 when you buy Back Visa Gift cards between 12/11-12/15. This means more spending money for you and possibly one extra gift you didn’t think you could afford. Keep reading to learn how you can save this money today.
Here’s How To Save Money:
- Purchase 5 Back Visa Gift cards and use anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Users earn up to 5% back when they use their gift card at participating retailers and restaurants.
- See full list of participating retailers and restaurants at fivebackgift.com.
- The Five Back Visa gift card is available at Office Max, Giant Eagle and Albertsons Family Stores including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Jewel and ACME. Can also buy it online at giftcardmall.com.
- One time $5.95 Purchase Fee added at register or time of purchase.
Now Enter to Win!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020