Do you have a man in your life that you absolutely adore, but you stumble on the words every time you try to say “I love you.”
Expressing your true emotions may be difficult under the best of circumstances, but sometimes it seems impossible to tell him that he is the man of your dreams.
Breaking the ice and proclaiming your love for the very first time can be one of the most difficult and intimidating moments of your life. You may be worried about jumping the gun and speaking too soon or you may harbor a very normal fear of rejection.
While it is natural to be nervous about letting a man know you are attracted to him, sooner or later you will have to speak your mind and go for broke. If you wait too long, your intended may lose interest, so pluck up your courage and say the magic words.
To help our readers with this often daunting task, we have chosen a selection of love quotes for him (we found a beautiful list of 42 at LifeDaily.com!) that you can use on the man who inspires your passion. Speak the lines as they are written or adapt a quote to suit your own style and personality. Either way is fine, as long as you finally communicate your feelings.
- “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.”
Rabindranath Tagore was a Bengali polymath who reshaped India’s literature and music. Author of Gitanjali and its “profoundly sensitive, fresh and beautiful verse,” he became the first non-European to win the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1913.
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
Hermann Hesse was a German poet, novelist, and painter. His best-known works include Steppenwolf, Siddhartha, and The Glass Bead Game, each of which explores an individual’s search for authenticity, self-knowledge and spirituality. In 1946, he received the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.”
Sarah Bernhardt was a beloved French stage and early film actress. Bernhardt made her fame on the stages of France in the 1870s, at the beginning of the Belle Epoque period, and was soon in demand in Europe and the Americas. She developed a reputation as a serious dramatic actress, earning the nickname “The Divine Sarah.”
- “When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness.”
Amy Lawrence Lowell was an American poet of the imagist school from Brookline, Massachusetts who posthumously won the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry in 1926.
- “When I think rain, I think about singing. When I think about singing, it’s a heavenly tune. When I think about heaven then I think about angels. When I think about angels, I think about you.”
Jamie O’Neal is an Australian country singer and songwriter. In 2000, O’Neal released her first album, Shiver. The album included the back-to-back number one singles “There Is No Arizona” and “When I Think About Angels.”
Adam is an enthusiastic and fun loving character who enjoys writing about a broad range of life related topics. He is also a writer for a lifestyle magazine www.lifedaily.com and other well known news sites.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Having Options To Unbuckle Your Child With Physical Limitations - October 4, 2019
- Finding Gifts For Those Long Distance Birthdays Thanks to Wicked Uncle - August 1, 2019
- Second Pregnancy Woes for the Disabled Mom - July 15, 2019