Weee! Another day is here and this is another fun little post from the BE Society’s June Challenge. We have a few people linked up, but can always use some more. So, go check out the challenge for this month and while you are at it check out all of the BE Society June Challenge posts that I have written so far.
June 6th – If you could have 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Out of all of the posts so far this one is very tough for me. You would think that making three wishes would be a lot easier that it really is. I guess it could also be me over thinking things which is completely plausible, but I want to take this seriously as if I was actually getting the three wishes.
1. A cure/treatment for Charcot Marie Tooth disease.
2. Monthly payments of $3000 monthly to live off of.
3. I would save my third wish so that I could use it in a time of need.
After deciding on my wishes they seem very selfish, but I think most people’s wishes would be. To me these wishes would be the best things ever. I would be happy to be able to do the things I love because of monthly income that would make it so that I could live comfortably. The cure/treatment for CMT is a given since myself and so many people that I know are affected by the disease.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020