This post is sponsored by Culturelle Probiotics Digestive Health.
During the holidays my digestive tract and digestive system just go down hill. Over the years I have figured out that the cause of distress on my digestive system comes from the fact that I eat a ton of food that usually isn’t a part of my diet. I used to think my only option was to stay away from all the food that causes me issues during the holidays, but I have since learned that there is a way to help control my digestive tract issues and that is with the help of Culturelle.
Using Culturelle Probiotics to Aid Digestive Tract Health
One thing that I have learned is that probiotics can easily help aid your digestive system by adding good bacteria to your digestive system. The good bacteria are what help break down your foods and help to reduce gas and boating that is caused by a lack of good bacteria in your digestive system. If you start a regimen of taking Culturelle Probiotics before the holidays you can help prevent the bloating and gas that can occur during this time. These probiotics also have been known to help minimize digestive and stomach issues that often occur while traveling and lets be honest, most of us do some form of travelling during the holidays.
Which Form of Culturelle Probiotics Are Right For You?
Let’s talk about the different forms of Culturelle Probiotics. There are three different types to choose from and really you can choose whichever you believe will work best for you.
Culturelle Probiotics Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules
- These capsules are meant as a daily probiotic. Each capsule has 10 billion active cultures in them to aid in your digestive health. These capsules are vegetarian so they are safe for vegetarians to take without risking any changes to their diet and/or lifestyle.
Culturelle Probiotics Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Chewable Tablets
- These probiotics are perfect for someone who cannot swallow pills. You can open up the capsules if you wish, but I would not recommend that as they will not taste good at all. Instead you can buy these chewable probiotics that also have 10 billion active cultures in them. These probiotics are not vegetarian friendly and do have natural and artificial flavorings in them.
Culturelle Probiotics Digestive Health Extra Strength Capsules
- This probiotic capsule is meant for someone with a more regular need for a probiotic. Each capsule has 20 billion active cultures in them. This is 2x’s as much as the regular capsules. These are also a daily probiotic that is supposed to aid in more persistent stomach and digestive issues.
So if you are like me and your stomach goes a little crazy during all the crazy holiday meals hurry up and pick up a package of Culturelle Probiotics to help your stomach out before it starts having problems. You can even head over to their website to get a coupon for money off your purchase. If you are an Amazon shopper like me check out this page to find their products and always remember to check for coupons to clip on each listing.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020