This is a sponsored post thanks to COOLA Suncare and Moms Meet. This post may contain affiliate links.
Taking care of my family when we spend long hours outside is very important to me and I’ll be honest more often than not I forget about myself after taking care of everyone else. That’s a mom thing right!? Haha. Thankfully when I got my hands on COOLA Sport SPF 50 Guava Mango Sunscreen I knew I was in luck and wouldn’t be forgetting to apply sunscreen to myself anymore!
Seriously this sunscreen is magical, okay maybe not really magical, but it is pretty darn close to it. I don’t like most spray sunscreens because the button is hard to press or I feel like they leave my skin feeling very oily and I can’t stand that feeling. (I am someone who has sensory issues and cannot handle certain textures against my skin.). I love this sunscreen because it is a Sport sunscreen and I will admit that I sweat like a wild animal. I know that isn’t a pleasant thing to admit, but it’s the truth and if I don’t wear a sport sunscreen I just sweat it right off.
Of course on top of the fact that it is a sport sunscreen with a high SPF; it also smells amazing. Believe me that is not something I have ever said about sunscreen. There are two things I hate about most sunscreens. The first is how oily they often are as I stated earlier and the second is the smell. I am not sure if it’s a chemically smell or if it’s just a nasty smell that most sunscreens have, but this one does not have it. I love the fact that this sunscreen has a pleasant guava-mango scent that I just puts me at ease. No need to for body spray or perfume when you are using this ladies!
While I’ll admit I don’t know much about what is in sunscreen or what even makes it work I will admit that I like the natural ingredients in this sunscreen and the benefits that COOLA says the ingredients have on your skin.
- Algae Extract: Helps to improve the production of skin’s collagen and promotes skin firmness and tone.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract: Long-prized for its healing, anti- inflammatory and cell renewing properties, Aloe Vera Extract is instantly hydrating and healing to skin.
- Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract: Powerful antioxidant rich in Vitamin C to help fight and protect against environmental damage.
- Cucumber Extract: Known for its healing properties, it is anti- inflammatory and soothing to skin.
With my family going on one last hurrah this “summer” I’m thankful that I will finally have a sunscreen that I don’t mind wearing for myself. So, if you are planning a little Labor Day celebration outside then I recommend you heading to the store to buy some of this COOLA Sport SPF 50 Guava Mango Sunscreen! You can find it at your local Ulta, Sephora, or Nordstrom stores and if you aren’t sure you can also look online to find a participating store.
Now until September 30th you can also save 20% off on Coola’s website by using the code: Pomykala20 at checkout.
See you all out in the sun with COOLA!!!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020