Most often, losing a few pounds can be the answer to a healthier way of living. Being overweight can affect your energy levels, blood pressure, cholesterol and how hard your heart and other organs have to work just to do your daily activities. Michaela found herself in this situation, diagnosed with hypertension and type II diabetes at the age of 22; a real wake-up call for her.
Michaela was a student in the medical field, learning how to help others with their health and well-being, except that she was not feeling healthy herself. She was always tired at concerned about deteriorating health at such a young age. This young girl knew she needed to make a lifestyle change but, what could she do that would fit into her busy schedule? Doing her research, Michaela decided to try Weight Watchers online program. She not only lost 33 pounds permanently but was able to go offer her medications for the hypertension and diabetes. She is so proud of her accomplishments and now able to be a true role model in her field of medicine and all her future patients.
Benefits of Online Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers can be a healthy weight loss option but frequently falls short for individuals that cannot commit to weekly meetings. If you have made a life-changing decision to lose weight on a plan that fits into your busy schedule, the Weight Watchers online program can be very effective and triumphant. You will find that if you sign up for three consecutive months when, you can automatically save a total of $25 off the program. The online plan works with you through each day so that you can monitor what you eat and stay on track. You are on your honor to weigh yourself in weekly and report it online as your own personal record. You are given all the tools you would normally get at meetings, such as a points calculator, food diary, menu and diet ideas for each day. Join in on forum discussions for tips and support plus you can feel free to contact a professional weight loss supporter for help along with the way. For even more incentive, have a friend join the online plan with you for a little “friendly” competition and support.
The Pros and Cons of Weight Watchers Online
The pros or positive attributes of the Weight Watchers online is:
- It is more relaxed to fit your schedule
- You can do it from the comfort of home, school or work
- You learn the right foods to eat through lists and suggestions provided, along with member support
- Your weight loss is discreet
- The forums and online community helps to motivate you through weight loss and exercise goals and tips
- You can get a personalized plan, including one for the man in your life
The negative or con aspects of the online program include:
- Losing weight can be a slow process, causing disappointment. However, weight loss of 1 to 2 lbs weekly is the best for long-term results
- Possible lack of motivation, since you are working alone. This is why it is a plus to join with a friend and also utilize the online forums and community to know you are not alone in your journey.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020