- Book reviews take up to six (6) weeks to review, but may take more or less time depending on the type of book. If you have a deadline, you are expected to let me know ahead of time.
- No products will be returned. The products sent become the property of Parsimonious Pash.
- For most products, please allow up to one month from the date I receive the item for the review to be posted. If you have a deadline, this must be discussed prior to agreement to review. In the case of gift guides, I work my best to get them posted sooner.
- Product review items must be worth at least $25.00 retail value, NOT including the cost of shipping. In some cases, such as books, the item may be worth less. This is to be discussed prior to my agreeing to review if you have a special circumstance.
- Parsimonious Pash will not pay for shipping of products to be reviewed, nor is she responsible for products she does not receive.
- Parsimonious Pash is under no obligation to write a review on a product that was not what was discussed or has poor performance. If you, the advertiser, desires, she will post a negative review, but will always discuss any issues prior to going live with the post.
- Parsimonious Pash will NOT pay for items to be reviewed. Please do not contact her and ask her to purchase your product and then write a review.
- Items sent to for review will include a full disclosure, no follow links and will be clearly marked as a review on Parsimonious Pash.
- Items sent for review will be full sized products. No “sample” or “Trial” sizes will be accepted.
- Ashley Pomykala or Parsimonious Pash will not be held legally responsible for any negative commentary on her blog or outside of it, nor any negative “buzz” her review generates. Ashley Pomykala always gives her honest thoughts and opinions on products sent for review which will include both pros and cons of the product.
- Giveaway products will not be purchased or paid for. The giveaway product is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide at their cost.
- Shipping will not be paid for on any prizes. This means that you will be shipping directly to the winner, provided by Ashley Pomykala. If you send me a giveaway item, it will become property of Ashley Pomykala and if you still wish to host a giveaway you will be responsible for the additional prize.
- A widget will be set up or another way to enter on the blog, at blog owner’s discretion, for a discussed duration. Typical duration for giveaways will be for 7-14 days, unless you require a different time frame.
- Ashley Pomykala and Parsimonious Pash will not responsible for awarding prizes. This is the responsibility of the advertiser.
- A random winner will be chosen, over the age of 18, and entries will be verified.
- Ashley Pomykala will send the advertiser a winner’s name and mailing address within a reasonable amount of time after the end of the giveaway period. This time may vary depending on how fast a winner is verified and contacts Parsimonious Pash back in return. You are agreeing to send a prize to the winner in a reasonable amount of time.
- Giveaways can be do-follow links ONLY if they are posted separately from the review for the product.
- There is a fee for hosting a giveaway with no product sent to blog owner for review. This fee can be discussed with the advertiser though the default fee is $25.
- Unless discussed and agreed to, neither Ashley Pomykala nor Parsimonious Pash make any promises to have other bloggers promote giveaways. If this is discussed a nominal fee will be charged for the extra work that it takes to promote and handle a group giveaway.
- Unless discussed, giveaway prizes must meet the minimum prize value of $20.00
- Ashley Pomykala will make no entries, other than an entry to require entrants to read terms and conditions, mandatory. All entries will be optional, but you are free to have as many options as you desire on the Giveaway widget. All entries will be verified.
- Ashley Pomykala makes no promises for sales, cash amount of sales, traffic, “likes” on Facebook, “Follows” on Twitter, or sales leads, although they are often a benefit of holding a review/giveaway.
Please note, these policies are subject to change at any time.
Again, Thank you for choosing to work with Parsimonious Pash.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ashley is a 30-something woman that recently made some huge changes in her life. She grew up as a Chicagoan and moved to Indiana where she now resides with an amazing man their two cats. She is a new momma and loving every moment with her little man. She also enjoys spending time learning new things, reading, playing video games, spending time outside, and hiking when she is up to it, fishing, and in general loving life.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Journaling Into The New Year – Ellie Claire Art Journals - November 19, 2018
- Don’t Let Those Tummy Bugs Get You Down During The Holidays - November 11, 2018
- 2018 Fall Must Haves - October 15, 2018