This is a sponsored post about summer diaper bag essentials thanks to Beech-Nut.
Packing up the diaper bag for my son feels like a chore sometimes because it seems like the contents are ever changing. I have finally put together my go to Summer Diaper Bag Essentials and want to share with you just what those essential items are!
I always pack 5-10 diapers because let’s be real, I am an overpacker.
I currently use the Huggies Clutch for wipes on the go, but I have heard great things about Buti-pod as well. Both are great items to have so that you don’t have to pay for the over-priced small packages of wipes and can easily purchase the refill packages.
I have two brands of sunscreen that I shift between Blue Lizard and Babyganics.
I always carry a wide variety of snacks in our bag because I have child who doesn’t just get hungry, he gets hangry! That is why you can find such a great variety of snacks hidden within our diaper bag.
- Beech-Nut Puffs. My son might be 15 months old, but boy does he still love his Puffs. He just can’t seem to get enough of them. It does help that they come in his favorite flavor, blueberry.
- Beech-Nut Food Pouches. What toddler doesn’t like pouches? They can eat their fruits and veggies in a pouch that helps them stay independent while limiting messes as well. (I know messes still happen, but if you get The Flipper I swear messes will be even less.)
- Beech-Nut Snack Bars. They offer a variety of different snack bar options. I love that they have different types because it makes it possible for me to change it up with my son so that he doesn’t get bored with his snacks.
- Beech-Nut Oatmeal. I love having oatmeal on the go because sometimes our days start really early and little Raiden isn’t ready for breakfast yet. I love that they have pouches as well as a container of oatmeal I can slip into the diaper bag.
Sippy Cup and Snack Dispenser:
Our current favorite sippy cups are the Nuby Straws. My son just loves drinking from straws and I love that they are spill proof. We haven’t had any issues with him chewing through the straws yet, thankfully. I always have our stackable snack dispenser with us as well so that I can fit a variety of different snacks to get him through the day.
I always makes sure I have a little extra in my bag in case of emergencies. This always includes a cute sunhat for my son, and extra outfit, and a couple bibs in case he comes into contact with messy food!
What do you keep in your summer diaper bag?
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020