Ashley, Welcomes Public Relations Teams!
If you are a public relations individual, company, blogger, or just a reader please feel free to sit back and relax while I explain a few things to you.
I am more than happy to provide reviews and giveaways on any product that is relevant to my family and lifestyle. We are a young family of three as well as our four furry friends. We would love to provide product reviews for items of interest.
Such items may include pet products for cats and dogs, electronics, foods, cleaners, and baby/toddler items, among other things. We always like trying new products finding the one that works just right for us! Do not be discouraged if your product is not something I mention here, please feel free to still contact me at perseveringmomma [at] gmail [dot] com. If you have a product that is oriented for a baby, child, or teenager please feel free to also contact me as I have many close family members who would love to assist in a product review.
When conducting a product review I do ask that a non-returnable, full-sized sample of your product be shipped to me. A full-sized product is needed for me to give a fair and accurate review of your product. This provides me with the full experience. I will only write out positive reviews and if there are any discrepancies in the product I will email you before posting my review online. I will also send you a link to the review immediately after submission of it for your viewing pleasure.
I advise you to send something in addition to the product whether it be a product of yours or a gift card to be used as a giveaway for my followers. This would help to promote your company and product even more than just a review! You can provide me with a couple of different websites, fan pages, or blogs to be used in the giveaway. These links will be used as entries for my followers to go to and join getting more people looking at your products.
My giveaways that are donated from a company are listed for two weeks unless you ask for a different length of time. You can provide me with images, buttons, and information that you would like included in the giveaway as well. It is important to me that everyone is satisfied with my service here as a blogger and social media specialist.
My giveaways are always listed on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, as well as many other linkups to my blog! Thank you for coming and stopping by! I cannot wait to hear from you!
If you are looking for a sponsored post please do feel free to contact me as well. I will respond in a timely manner and I will negotiate a price for such a service.
- Product Review: No charge if over a $25 item value.
- Product Review with Giveaway: No charge unless you are seeking a group giveaway.
- Giveaway Only & Sponsored Ads: Please contact me to discuss pricing options.
- Product Review Items need to be full-sized so that I may get an accurate feel for the product.
- Product Review Items will need to be provided and shipped to me at no charge with the understanding that they will not be returned.
- Once the Product Review Items are received, please allow up to 4-8 weeks for the review to be posted so I may thoroughly evaluate your product.
- Photos are necessary to provide the reader with a visual image of the product. I ask that permission be granted for photos provided by you, obtained from your website or those taken by me be used in the Review and promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Google Plus.
- Giveaways last approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Giveaway winners will be selected through Random.org (or like application). I will email the winner(s) and allow 48 hours for the prize to be claimed after which a new winner will be chosen.
- I will email the winner(s) shipping information to you so that their prize may be shipped directly to them at no charge to them in a timely manner.
If you have any other questions concerns do not hesitate to contact me!
Owner Persevering Momma
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Finding Gifts For Those Long Distance Birthdays Thanks to Wicked Uncle - August 1, 2019
- Second Pregnancy Woes for the Disabled Mom - July 15, 2019
- Why I love Mother’s Day - May 8, 2019