Life has been a little crazy and amidst the craziness I have been thankful to find some really great companies that are helping me become the Eco-Mom that I am hoping to become. You might wonder what exactly an Eco-Mom is, but I can explain that for you. An Eco-Mom is a mom who wants a “green” home and are willing to focus on using products that are healthy for the entire family. So, after a lot of research I came across Ecocentric Mom and was very pleased when they offered me one of their Pregnancy Box’s to review for you all.
Before I tell you what all came in my subscription box let’s explain exactly how Ecocentric Mom works. They offer three different types of subscription boxes which includes the pregnancy box, the mom and baby box, and finally the baby box. You will select which box is the one that is best suited for you and set up your subscription box. You get to discover great products each month and can easily cancel or change your subscription box to which ever one you need at the time. This means you can easily switch from the pregnancy box to the mom and baby box or the baby box.
I was very excited to get my pregnancy box from Ecocentric Mom in the mail so that I could start being an Eco-Mom while I am pregnant. I will admit that I already call myself a mom because I am helping provide life to my child while he grows in my womb. I was crazy excited when it did come in the mail. I didn’t even wait to carry it downstairs instead I tore into the box on the dining room table to see all of the goodies that came in my box. My mother-in-law was watching me open it and I swear I must have looked like a little kid on Christmas morning.
As you can see I got quite the selection of little gifts in my subscription box this month. A few little coupon codes that were on postcards are not pictured seeing as they have one time use codes on them, but the products are awesome. Check out everything that came in this box.
- Peeper Keeper: a natural eye cream to help with crows feet and that has also been seen to work wonders on chapped lips and cuticles.
- Lavender & Aloe Vera Balancing Organic Toner: This all natural, small batch production is made to reduce redness, tighten pores, and clarify your complexion.
- Baby Bump Belly Rub: Made by Pure Factory Naturals this rub is 100% natural and safe to use while pregnant. It relieves dry and itchy skin to prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- Natural Feminine Wipes: Made by Healthy Hoohoo this product is a gentle wipe to help you clean down there.
- Tote Bag: Made by LOQI, who collaborates with many artists to create great little products. This tote folds up into a little bag for ease when on the go.
- Mama Bottom Balm: Made by Earth Mama Angel. This product is a hospital recommended organic product. It is meant to soothe discomfort on your bottom during pregnancy as well as after.
- Frontier Bites: These little treats are full of real-food that help give you a big bang of energy.
- Baby Music Subscription: See Spot Sing is a music subscription service tailored to your Little Listener’s biggest moments. You get 5 original songs delivered each month.
I have used may of these products, but not all of them quite yet. I will say that I am very pleased with my pregnancy box. I think that this subscription service will make for a great gift for women in your lives especially someone who is pregnant. You could use it as a great holiday gift and there is still time to set it up for them and surprise them with the service in a cute little holiday card.
Does this sound like a service that you would subscribe to?
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020