Lucy’s Cat Grass was oh so kind enough to allow me to do a review and giveaway with The Great Catsby Giveaway Event. I am excited because I always wanted to get my cat’s some Cat Grass, but never knew if they would like it or if I was getting something that was good for them.
I always thought that my cat’s would like Cat Grass because they were both strays for awhile and were turned into indoor cats which they do not seem to mind since neither have ever tried to go outside. But because they were once outdoor cats I figured they might miss eating grass. The first package I was given by Lucy’s Cat Grass was a pre-grown package of Cat Grass that manged to make it through the mail just fine. It said perishable all over the box.
My cat’s were in heaven. They just love it. I catch them snacking on it all the time. What I love about Lucy’s Cat Grass is that it is organic. She sells wheat grass, oat grass, and buck grass seeds! She also sent me a Cat Grass Kit for the buck grass but I haven’t had the chance to grow it yet so there will be a follow up review in the future all about the grass I get to grow!
Why Lucy’s Cat Grass is good for your kitty:
- Provide cats with essential vitamins and folic acids
- Aide cat digestion by adding roughage to their diet
- Assist in removing hairballs
- Keep cats away from hazardous houseplants
- Satisfy the natural cravings that cats have for grass
Thanks to Lucy’s Cat Grass my kitties are getting spoiled and one lucky fan is going to get spoiled by winning one of her Cat Grass Kits!!!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020