This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Lately I’ve been thinking about redoing my kitchen. Turns out a full on renovation is costly, time-consuming, and an overall headache. Lucky for you & me, the team at Homepolish came up with 9 easy-to-follow tips for revamping your kitchen space without breaking the bank and saving me an aspirin.
Check them out here:
1. Paint is your best friend. Sometimes a fresh coat of paint is all you need to completely upgrade your kitchen game. Tip #1 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
2. New lighting can literally brighten your space and is relatively inexpensive and easy to install. Tip #2 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
3. If you have wood cabinetry, staining is an amazing option that can breathe new life to your kitchen. It’s easy and a great DIY project. Tip #3 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
4. Adding glass to the backing of your cabinets, who knew? This can add a more airy and open vibe to your space and you get to see yourself every time you reach for a cup. Bonus! Tip #4 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
5. An organized kitchen is a chic kitchen! Organizing similarly colored items and adorning them on open cabinet space is a great way to add color and stay tidy. Tip #5 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
6. New additions like seating, copper accents, or wall mirrors are a sure fire way of changing up your kitchen without really changing a thing. Tip #6 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
7. Don’t want to deal with the hassle of repainting your whole kitchen? Sometimes a wall is enough. You can create an accent wall using high gloss paint, adding dimension to your space. Tip #7 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
8. Sometimes there are too many cooks in the kitchen, but there is always room for some art! Try hanging some art or colorful utensils, your walls will appreciate this. Tip #8 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
9. Clean, calm, and collected. Sometimes the best thing to do for your kitchen is to clear all clutter. Tip #9 Photo Example at Homepolish.com
As a reminder, Homepolish is beautiful, affordable interior design by the hour. Doing away with the traditional interior design model of commissions and markups, Homepolish charges a flat hourly fee. Whether you need a little space editing or someone to take care of everything, Homepolish has you covered.