This post is sponsored by U by Kotex and Walmart, but my love for their pads and everyday low prices is all my own!
Fall is around the corner and I am already switching to my Fall themed handbag, while I do that I thought I would share with you all what my top 5 must haves are that I put in my handbags. U by Kotex and Walmart have made setting up my handbag so much easier than it has ever been.
I don’t know if you are like me, but I love lists and I actually have a check list for my handbag. I am always worried that I will forget something and when I am out and about I will regret it! That is why I am going to share with you my personal fall handbag essentials checklist.
1. U by Kotex tampons: I make sure that I have a few tampons in my handbag even if I know that Aunt Flow won’t be visiting me for weeks because you never know what kind of emergencies might arise. The other reason is because I like to be prepared and I have known friends to ask if anyone has a tampon. I am one of those people that you can always ask and know that the answer will be a yes. (Yes, I was a Girl Scout and live by the motto, “always be prepared.”)
*Tip – Click here to get a free U by Kotex coupon.
2. Kleenex Travel Tissues: Always having a pack of Kleenex tissues on hand is another must have. I seem to always have issues with bloody noses, runny noses, or just sneezing up a storm to the point that I need tissues to keep control of the spit and snot that comes with the territory. I was so excited when I did my shopping at Walmart and saw the Kleenex Slim Packs that came packaged as a Bonus with my U by Kotex tampons!
*Tip – Click here to get a free Kleenex coupon.
3. Carmex Chapstick: I cannot go anywhere without my chapstick. You might find it odd (some people do for some reason), but I cannot go anywhere without it. I cannot stand dry or chapped lips and as Fall settles in the cool air comes with it as well as the winds. Those two things combined give me some terribly chapped lips if I am not careful!
4. Hair clips/Hair ties: My lovely long locks of hair need to be tamed occasionally and I like to come prepared by having a few hair ties and a hair clip on hand to pull those luscious locks up with and keep them from getting too wind blown!
5. Hand Lotion: Again with Fall being so crisp and cool you will want to keep your skin nice and soft with some hand lotion. You can choose any type really. I opt for unscented travel sized lotions because I have real sensitive skin and cannot use many scented lotions.
These 5 handbag essentials all can be purchased at your local Walmart. If you use the U by Kotex and Kleenex coupons you will be able to make the cost that much lower though everything here can be purchased for under $20. This coupon opportunity is a special one. It is a Share and Save opportunity, where the more times you share it on Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook, will result in a higher value coupon! The offer includes three coupons for Kleenex ($0.50, $0.75, $1) and three for UbK ($0.75, $1, $1.50). You can’t beat saving that much money on handbag essentials!