I love Microsoft Office programs. I have always loved them. In the past when I didn’t have the money to afford to purchase them I tried a couple of the free programs that are out there and none of them live up to the standards that Microsoft Office has set. I have only ever owned the Home or Student Editions of Microsoft Office so getting this version has been quite exciting.
I was provided Office 365 Home Premium to review here on Parsimonious Pash and was excited to see what new features they had added to the 2013 version as I had been previously running the 2010 version on my old laptop and this laptop I was given my my grandmother had 2007’s version installed on it.
Office 365 Home Premium Includes:
Office 365 comes with bonus features that a regular purchase of just Microsoft Office comes with. In addition to the Office products that are listed below you will also get 20 GB of Sky Drive storage, 60 Skype minutes every month, the ability to stream office from the internet no matter where you are and finally you will also be able to install it onto mobile devices as well.
You get five installs on different PCs/MACs as well as five installs on different mobile devices.
For the PC:
For MAC Users:
Microsoft Office 365 Review
I have always been a fan of Microsoft Office Products for as long as I can remember. I have used some of the other free office programs in the past when I did not have the money that was necessary to purchase Microsoft Office. The changes that Microsoft made to this new Office package are some of the best ones that I believe they have ever made.
I love that with Office 365 I am able to access my documents on the go as well as the fact that I am also able to have all of the Office programs on my computer, laptop, cellphone, and my tablet so that if I need to or want to work on anything anywhere I can. This works especially wonderfully for me as a writer because creativity and ideas do not always play nice and come to me at the most convenient of times.
I used to always have to have a pen and some sort of paper with me at all times or else I would end up writing on napkins or other random objects in hopes of being able to remember every idea that popped in my head, but now that I have Office 365 I am able to easily open up the application on one of my devices and type away. Another great thing about the applications is the fact that I am able to use the voice commands to do the typing for me when I am using one of my mobile devices.
I like the fact that they offer Office 365 for Mac as well even if they do not offer all of the same programs in that package. I was unable to review the Mac version as I do not have a Mac computer in my possession.
Office 365 #GetItDone Inforgraphic
- Webinar: Get to know the new Office
- Install Office: Learn how to install Office on one or more computers
- Office 365 Fact Sheet: Learn about Office 365 Home Premium, including the top 10 features! And go here for some Office 365 FAQs!
- Office Mobile: As part of your subscription benefit, you can get Office Mobile. You can follow this link to get started with Office Mobile on your Windows Phone. And you can go to the following links to learn more about Office Mobile for Android phones (and here for a Q&A and system requirements) and Office Mobile for iPhone(and here for support andsystem requirements).
- Office 365 Home Premium pricing details: This blog post provides an overview of the value for consumers of Office 365 Home Premium and this site gives you a closer look.
- Office.com: This is the hub to manage your subscription: Once you log on to Office.com and sign in with your Microsoft account, you can get access to your documents saved to SkyDrive, manage your Office 365 Home Premium subscription and access Office on Demand.
- The Office Touch Guide: If you are using the new Office on a touch device, this should help get you up and running!
- Additionally, if you’re working on a Mac, you can go to the following link to Install Office 365 Home Premium on a Mac. Please note that installing Office 365 on your Mac will run Office for Mac