Recently I made the jump into the world of being a consultant once again. Some of you may remember years ago I sold Scentsy as well as Avon, but that isn’t why I am here. Today I am here to tell you a little bit about Thirty-One and why I chose to become a Thirty-One Independent Consultant.
Everyone has a why when they join up to be an independent consultant for a company and I want to tell you what my why is. I believe that understanding why someone sells something helps the consumer to understand why they need it in their lives.
- I love the products. I only started using Thirty-One products a few months ago, but I have already fallen in love with a wide variety of their products. I will admit that I was a “bag lady” before I ever became a Thirty-One independent consultant. This was in place before I ever used Thirty-One. I love bags and I love to organize things around the house. These products are durable and will last much longer than other bags you may consider to use.
- I want to own all the bags! This party of my why is a bit selfish, but I really want to own all of the bags. I don’t think I’ll ever have enough bags to fulfill my life. I need bags and totes to store every little item in my home so I don’t go crazy from disarray. I also need them for travel, grocery shopping, and so much more. By becoming a Thirty-One independent consultant I will be able to feed this desire to own all of the bags.
- Supplement my hubby’s income. My final reason is to supplement my hubby’s income. As a stay-at-home mom I often feel like I need to find a way to contribute to the family income. I am not dreaming of making thousands of dollars a month, but instead would like to just make enough to do something special as a family every month.
- Socialize with other adults. This also stems from being a stay-at-home mom. There are days when it feels like I only have a 2 year old to speak with. I look forward to hosting parties where I get to spend time with other adults and show them my passion for these bags. I want to have fun and share that joy with everyone else.
Thirty-One Launch Party
Everyone talks about throwing a launch party for their new independent consultant business. I have thought long and hard about this and instead of a traditional launch party where I am trying to get new supplies and a nice commission, I want to make my launch party a fundraiser. Every September I participate in a Walk 4 CMT and this year I want to bring more to the table. My launch party is going to be my way of bringing a larger donation to the walk this year.
I will be hosting a virtual Thirty-One party where my commission (25%) will be donated to the Walk 4 CMT here in the Chicago suburbs. I am asking each and every one of you to consider supporting me in this cause. It hits home because not only do I suffer from CMT, but so do so many family members. All I am asking you to do is to consider purchasing a bag to help support me. You will get a great product while I will be putting more money toward a great cause.
You can find out more and join in on the fun and games online in my VIP Facebook group “Ashley’s Bag Boutique” in this group you will find games, interactive posts, and all things Thirty-One. I try to make things fun, but need people like you there to help make them fun! You can also find more information on the Facebook Event Page!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Yumi Baby Food Review – Is It Worth It For Your Family? - September 5, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020